Prepare yourself for your stay in Poland!
We have created this course in collaboration with Margarita Gokun Silver and Global Coach Center from Florida, USA. The course can be used as:
- a self-assessment program
- a full cross-cultural course that offers expats and business leaders information they need to understand in order to succeed in Poland
- a facilitating material for in-house training
This course consists of eight chapters of information, a video file, and an audio podcast:
Audio 1 and Chapter 1: Managing Culture Shock
A unique approach to handling Culture Shock in any situation. Three handy tools to carry with you whenever you move and change cultures.
•Video 2/Chapter 2: The National Culture of Poland
A video-presentation featuring photos from all over Poland, accompanied by a recording that will tell you about the National Culture of Poland.
• Chapter 3: The proverbs of Poland
Country’s proverbs can tell a lot about the country. This chapter contains proverbs that will help you understand Poland.
• Chapter 4: The Corporate Culture
Doing business in Poland? Managing staff? If you are going to work in Poland, you’d want to familiarize yourself with what to expect when doing business. Locals in Poland have their own and unique business style affecting decision-making, the way they conduct meetings and their working style.
• Chapter 5: Culture Mastery -- Your Cultural Blueprint
Learn about your own cultural preferences. How do you compare within the eleven cultural variables?
• Chapter 6: The Polish Cultural Blueprint
Learn about the Polish cultural variables. How wide is the gap between you and them?
• Chapter 7: Culture Mastery -- Adjusting Your Cultural Habits
Manage the gap you discovered in the previous chapter. Enjoy the variety of coaching and training exercises to close the gap and, thus, become more effective in Poland.
• Chapter 8: Culture Mastery -- Cultural Negotiation and Alliances
Excellent tools for those gaps that are not so easy to close.
Get more information and register for the course.
We welcome your comments and questions.